adhd kids

Rachel - posted on 03/25/2011 ( 1 mom has responded )




my son is 4 years old and he has adhd and bi-polar and ostics and i dont know how to handle him. he goes to daycare and yesterday he kick a baby so hard that he went fling and landed on his face. need some help dealing with him i dont know what to do


[deleted account]

You need to have professional help. Is there a school in your reason that specializes in children who require extra care? You also need professional help. Find a specialist practitioner who can give you strategies for coping and ideas on how to respond to situations.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms