advice please

Ginelle - posted on 07/11/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




after being in a 3 year relationship with the father of my child we already been separated for almost a year and he already has a new girlfriend .honestly it does hurt me and don't know what to do .he is in my daughters life a good dad to her but a very disrespectful guy tords me and calls me bitch when he gets mad ,sometimes even in front of my daughter.hes 20 and his girlfriend is 19 with her own baby too .and they are serious he said.iam kind of depressed don't know how to deal with this :/


Michelle - posted on 07/11/2015




You need to move on. Only have contact when it is to do with your child. You may even want to do handover in a public place or get someone else to do it for you.
You can't control what he does with his life so you need to accept that he will move on and be with other women.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms