am 17 years young and i broke up with my boyfriend for the reason that he is not takeng in charge of his actions or coming to see my 8month old baby boy and i want to know what can i do to take off my babys last name of the father off?and i havent takeing out his birth certificate yet


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 03/20/2013




What do you mean you haven't taken out his birth certificate yet? Do you mean your child is 8 months old and you haven't filed his birth certificate?

Unfortunately, if dad is on the birth certificate you don't get to take him off unless he signs away all of his rights. You also can't change your child's name without his permission.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms