Am a father, wha are my rights to my son even if were not married but i acknowledge my son?we've tried to stay together but ai'nt work out!


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 11/06/2014




If you are on the birth certificate you shouldn't have to go through any paternity testing. But otherwise, you may need to. Your rights may depend on where you live. However, as the biological father, in many places your rights are equal to that of the mother. You should talk to a lawyer.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms