An advocate for us

Vanessa - posted on 03/05/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




I left Fayette County two years ago to relocate and start over. I registered my kids into what I thought was a really good school system and a really good school. I have four kids and I am a single mother. Two of my kids struggle with learning disabilities. I am currently not getting any help from the high school that my son attends. He started there in ninth grade. He failed his freshman English class I had sent numerous of emails trying to find out what I needed to do to get him caught up and get him on track. I even ask his case manager could he have some type of flex tutor class to help him instead of having a weight training class. He then informed me that he's not sure Jacob will be successful with that class. Now I ask you is that any way for a case manager to talk about one of his students? I am a very concerned parent that does not want her son to fail. I don't understand why I can get all the help that I need for my other son in the middle school but I can't get any help with the high school. If anyone has any advice or know how to help please help me.


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 03/05/2014




Escalate your complaint to the next in command in the district.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms