Any advice for getting Child custody and support in chicago

Suzanne - posted on 08/30/2009 ( 3 moms have responded )




I just broke up with my daughters father. His name is not on the birth certificate cause he wasn at the hospital at the time they came with the paternity papers and we forogt to send them in are selfs. I dont know were to go from here, have no clue what to do. We broke up 8/3 and i havent started doing anything. I dont have money for a lawyer. What i like to do is establish paternity, have joint custody with me being custodial parent , support and giving him visistations. I feel gulity cause he isnt seeing her. Are breakup wasnt pretty. Thanks for any advise


View replies by

Angela - posted on 08/31/2009




yes i have a very good lawyer and he is cheap i mean really cheap he helped my mom 15 years ago and has help my husband get custody of his three kids his name is joe rejowski (773)767-2780. he is located by midway airport and his office isnt pretty thats why he is so cheap

[deleted account]

dont know about Chicago, but in Oregon, the state can persue support, and have him do the paternity test. You may be able to get some direction for free thru the state department of health and human service division. They often have community referral info that may be able to guide you in your state/ community. Take care of YOU!

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms