Ask moms for advice

Ashlie - posted on 08/07/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




how to get my daughter back neither of us have custody but he wont let me see my little girl what can i do ive tried to get help but nothing has worked so far please give me your thoughts on this please.


Dove - posted on 08/07/2012




If neither of you have a custody order then you both have equal rights to her. Find someone (friend or relative... preferably big and male... who has the ability to remain perfectly calm and nonviolent under pressure) to go with you to get her and then go file for temporary emergency custody as soon as she is with you. A child deserves to have a relationship with BOTH parents and if one parent is withholding that from the other something needs to change. Good luck!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms