Ask moms for advice

Kimberly - posted on 12/26/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




i have a 1 year old boy me and his dad don't get along any more. My ex doe's not like kids to much but his mom wont to see my son so he got it to were he can see him so his mom can. i don't know what to do. i'm afrade he might heart my son if he gets mad but the court gave him viset rights.for god sake he broke a 11 year old boys nose for fun and then told ever one about it. i don't have a lawyer and i gust moved so i can find work to suppor my son and my son is staying with my ant so that i can work.


Ev - posted on 12/26/2012




Unless you have any proof that the child would be in danger around his father, then the visitation is going to have to be followed. There is not much you can do for it. But getting a job and all is a good thing to support the child. Does his dad contribute in the form of support? And its good the child has relationships with his father and grandmother. He needs to know his family on both sides not just one side.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms