autistic son

Jerrica - posted on 01/09/2015 ( no moms have responded yet )




I'm live in texas and have a son that autistic and at 18 his children support stops. I want to know if he can continue to receive child support as well as social security benefits? My someone on here can help me with this question.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms