Baby dad

Lauren - posted on 10/15/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




My sons dad is taking me court. We have always got on ok, until he started picking n choosing when he wanted him. We went threw solicitors n it got resolved then he got a new girlfriend n started putting her before my son, so I kicked off. His family got aggressive n abusive I got threatened. They said they'd take my son n never bring him home. Also they have done 4 malicious calls towards me. I don't no what his rights are, I will be saying he can have contact.. But I don't no what will happen, any help?


Ev - posted on 10/15/2013




What was set up with the solicitors? Is this document signed off by the court? Because if you have an agreement that is signed by the court then you have to abide it. If you do not have one then you need to get custody, visitation and child support set up because if you do not do this he is as much right as you are about having the kid. But his family has no legal rights where the child is concerned as far as custody goes. Good luck.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms