Baby daddy is back.....

Sibeso Lwendo - posted on 12/05/2012 ( 2 moms have responded )




My baby daddy left me and wouldn't support our daughter, now shes 3 years old and he wants to marry me and come back?? Am in a relationship with a good man but think i love my Ex... WHAT DO I DO?

Stay with this wonderful man or go back to the man i think i love? What if he cheats on me again or changes his mind?


Dove - posted on 12/06/2012




If he left once, he can do it again. I agree with Holly. Get custody, visitation, and child support set up through the court for the sake of the child you share together, but YOU do not need to have a relationship w/ him (other than being civil during visitation exchanges). Stay w/ the man who is good to you.

Holly - posted on 12/06/2012




don't go back... you probably don't love him, you probably are "in love" with the idea of having a whole family... but trust me, if he left and abandoned you with his daughter and never looked back, there is no way you can say that he loved you or even loves you now... get a child support/ custody order, in effect... stay with your wonderful man, do not let this loser ruin what you have now... i promise you your ex will change him mind and cheat on you again.


View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms