Back to court for custody...

Ashley - posted on 10/22/2012 ( no moms have responded yet )




My son's father and i are not married and have never been. we went to court when we were still together and everthing was split 50/50. we are no longer together and i want to get primary placement of my son. What are the steps i must take to do so and what are the chances i will get what i want?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms