Best City to live with Special Needs services

Esther Diaz De - posted on 01/05/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




Looking to relocate where the services for children with special needs (multiple needs/dependent for everything) are available. We are in a great place at this time, but my concerns are High School and beyond. Currently we reside in Illinois suburbs, services are covered through insurance, once they age out of school, 21, we have no where to go. I'm trying to research where/what States may offer better services for children 21+.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms