Bio mom help

Megan - posted on 09/03/2013 ( 2 moms have responded )




Short story. I'm stepmom, have been fighting with husband to have bio mom sign son over to us. She's narcissistic and selfish. Recently I found photos from her two other daughters (12 & 15) smoking pot in the home, Mom of course "likes" the photos. My son comes home from her house rambunctious and acting severely neglecting. He screams if I walk 2 feet away and says bio-mom leaves him alone in the car. I don't want him to go back over there but I'm stuck, I don't want her out of his life but I don't want her to ruin him. He's 6, and no i did not birth him but I am Mom. 100% his mother. There is no talking to her because she is always the "victim". . . How do we proceed?


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 09/03/2013




You cannot force anything. The most that can happen is your husband can request custody review, and supervised visitations for his son, but if she doesn't want to sign her parental rights away, you cannot force her to do so.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms