can i get coustody of my grandson

Ofelia - posted on 08/14/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




my 17 old daughter and her boyfriend are living with his parents but she doesn't want to be with him anymore ,she wants to come back home but he won't let her bring the baby .can i get coustody of her baby so she and my grandson can come back home, she is scared that they will leave the country with the baby ? need some advice


Michelle - posted on 08/14/2012




As far as I know, the only way you can get custody is if you prove both parents are unfit parents. If she wants to leave him and is that scared she should get a lawyer and go through the courts for custody herself. That way the police will be able to do something if he does take the baby.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms