can i get my sons father for child support

Violet - posted on 04/08/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi I'm a mommy of 3 one boy and two girls. I have been raising my son on my own with the help of my two girls father he has been in my sons sents he was 6 months and he has been helping me my sons father is in his life and dose buy him clothing and shoes when ever he need it but just with in the last past month my self and kids r going throw tuff times my two girls father has kik us out of his house its a long story. So I have had to stay with my mother and it's hard with no in come and only income is when my two girls father pays his child support and if that its not much. So I'm asking can I get my sons father for child support for all the years he does get disability or one of them I know he gets about 800 a month but he also lives with his mother and has four other kids three stay with him and his mom and they have just about wat ever they need well my son has to ask for him to buy him stuff and I don't think that's rite . well I'm sick of this crap and I would like to know if I can get him for something please help me find out .


Jodi - posted on 04/08/2015




I highly doubt you can now decide just to back claim all those years. You should have been claiming child support off him all those years ago.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms