Can I still have custody of my kids?

Marcieli - posted on 12/30/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hello, I'm a mother of a 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy,
I have been in a very turbulent marriage for the past 7 years, I'm originally from brazil and my soon to be ex-husband filed for temporary orders( separation motion). He has been a manipulative, verbal and psychological abusive husband. In February of 2012 I tried to commit suicide and end up in a mental hospital for 10 days, as soon as I left the hospital he goes and files for this separation motion, because of what happens the judge gave him full physical custody, but joint legal custody. Now we have court to decide the physical custody, can anybody advise me on how to get my kids custody?? Please!?


Dove - posted on 12/30/2012




Are you in counseling? If you've been in counseling since February and the counselor is willing to testify to your current mental state... that could really help you. Do you have a lawyer? If not, you are going to need one.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms