Can my Ob-gyn help me induce misscarriage?

[deleted account] ( 1 mom has responded )

I am currently 12 weeks pregnant, I live wih my parents and aware of my pregnancy. This is an unplanned pregnancy, the father of my child and I broke up he became someone I don't recognize anymore. My parents have been supportive with my pregnancy although I do not want to continue this with issues with my xbf, the shame and hurt I am putting on my family and I feel like a loser and dumb.

All I want is to have a good job, a complete family. To be wih a good decent man who truly loves me who is not a coward and a cheat. I don't want to deal with a man like that and my life like this for the next 18 years and more. Anyways those are my reasons my main point is that I can not abort the child it would hurt my parents so much they been through enough with all the issue. My family doctor doesnt want to help me with abortion or misscarriage because she is pro life. Now, when I get to be reffered to my Ob-gyn can he/she help me have an induce misscarriage? Thank you I really need to know. Any advice would be appreciated.


His - posted on 09/27/2016




Please let us know how your doing. Your baby is your family now. Babies are quite often unplanned but they are always a blessing. Your parents will get over how they feel. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms