Changing my sons last name back to mine.

Samantha Caroline - posted on 02/01/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




I took his dad to court for child support only because I got signed up for family's first. he doesn't even pay like he's suspose to maybe very 6 months or even longer. He paid at the court the day I took him to have my sons last name changed and the day my son has been born he has nvr been around period. I'd like to do whatever I can to have his last name changed to mine. I'd like to know if any of yall mommas out here know what I can do or go about doing?


Michelle - posted on 02/01/2015




You would be better off asking a lawyer.
You'll have to go through the courts to have his name legally changed.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms