Tammy - posted on 09/29/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have a son from a previous relationship and I have married in to Army family And my sons father is not wanting me to take our son out of the Us. What rights do I have.


Jodi - posted on 09/29/2015




Well, he does have the right to object, and it will all come down to the best interests of the child. If dad is getting quite a lot of time at the moment, then the best interests of the child may not be for him to suddenly be taken out of the child's life. Every situation is different, so noone here can truly say whether you will win this one or not. But whatever you do, do NOT try to take the child without a court order that states that you can. That will be one sure way to lose your child. The best advice at this point is to talk to a lawyer.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms