child custody

Christin - posted on 10/08/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




my childs father just recently started having me meet his girlfriend to pick our child up.I don't agree with this.


Ev - posted on 10/08/2014




Is there a court ordered visitation, custody, and child support? That is something that needs to be taken care of immediately if not already done.

As for the GF being the one to exchange the child, unless you have talked this situation out with the father of your child, then maybe you should voice your concerns with him if there is no visitation agreement. I can understand this to a degree. My ex once had a GF keep our kids on his weekends and he had not known her long. When my kids told me about this I told him under no certain terms that no girlfriend was to take my kids anywhere. That since she was not a step mom or a relative, she had no rights to be transporting my children with her places and I did not even know her.

If you had a court order for the above things did you list who you wanted to allow to transport the child back to you if dad could not if he has to work or something came up? You could do that but you may have to go back to court to amend that.

If you know this woman or have met her on other occasions, what is wrong with her dropping off the child to you? Do you have some inclination she is a harm to your child? A little more information might help me or others advise you better.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms