child custody case

Teeoka - posted on 08/27/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi my name is Tee ndi have a 4 yes old son and I live in new york nd I want to move out of state which is 17 hours away from newyork but thr problem that I'm worryin bout is my son father which is my ex I don't want him to know that I movein becouse he can filed papers in court to stop me from movein but the the only thing is that he has to refile for visitation, but he hasn't done that yet so in the mean time I was goin to use that as my advantage nd move any way, the anwser I want to know is what when I move nd I call nd tell him that I move nd where I move at nd he refile for visitation??? Will the court make me come back with child?


Jodi - posted on 08/28/2013




It would be worse if he found out you moved AFTER you move, because he could file for you to move back. I hope your reason for moving is a good one, because essentially, by moving 17 hours away., you would be removing his father from his life. A judge won't approve that without good reason.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms