Child Visitation


Dove - posted on 12/06/2012




Get her into a counselor that will testify in court on her behalf and tell your lawyer everything she says about how she feels. She may still be too young (many states it is 12) to have a say, but it can't hurt to try.

Having a court order is a good idea for everyone. Even if she is made to go for now... she will know it is the court and her father making her go and that you are standing by and supporting her no matter what. Be there for her (and stay positive in any talks about her father, but let her express HER true feelings) and keep her in the counseling and she'll come out of this ok.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms