child visitation

Tammy - posted on 03/12/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




Do I have to let my ten year old daughter go with her dad when I know it's not a safe environment. He is over 20,000 behind in child support. He is a drug addict an a alcoholic. He has a lengthy criminal record an seems to always get out of trouble.


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 03/13/2014




Madison, time for your mommy to cut your computer access.

Tammy, yes, you have to allow the father access to their child. You can ask for supervised visits if you have proof of drug addiction, but you don't have the right to decide that he can't have access.

Support & visitation are two separate issues, and will be dealt with separately. Contact your attorney.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms