Concern about school harrassment of my daughter

Majeda - posted on 09/10/2013 ( 2 moms have responded )




My daughter physicaly harrassed, bullied & treatend by a senior student(girl) In her begining wk of high school. What should I do-go to police, aid society or let it solve by school. My daughter is scared to go to school. I'm alone here, really could not understand what to do?


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 09/11/2013




Have you actually contacted the school? I think the police would be overkill if you haven't gone through the processes first.

Crystal - posted on 09/10/2013




Go to the school, report it and call the police and report it. If you do not call and report it to the police then the child will get away with harrassing your daughter. The school will only try to cover their own butts because they are responsible for what happens to ur child on school property during school hours. The school should have cameras and will be able to see the incident occur and use that as evidence to get ur child protection from the other child in court. I just went thru all of this last year when a 15 year old high school student punched my 12 year old for no reason at all. They saw it all on camera.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms