Congenitally corrected transposition

Caroline O - posted on 05/30/2015 ( no moms have responded yet )




Hello there, my name is Caroline I currently found out my baby has Congenitally corrected transposition at 22 weeks pregnant. Vs do had been visible and myself and my partner have been given to options either to terminate the pregnancy or to continue. They told us that if we continue he will need four operations one when he's born another when he's 3 weeks and another one down the line and then when he's twenty, this is a very decision to make and I would love to talk to someone who is similar, this is my first baby and I'm also a young mum, I'm very frightened about taking a risk and don't wether I'm gonna make the right decision, reading all these comments has giving me hope to continue with the pregnancy also I'm living in Ireland. Is there anyone who has or experienced this? What are your thoughts? Many thanks

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms