Controlling ex partner and contact battles what can I do?

Rhian - posted on 09/18/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




Me and my x partner are having lengthy arguments due to my son. My son currently lives with him because social services accused me of hitting my son, and by the time they found out I wasn't guilty (after 2 years) jake was already settled with his dad and didn't want to disturb him any more. I have even fighting tooth and nail throu court to get my son home but at that point I found out I was pregnant with triplets ( who were all born sleeping) and I had to give up my house due to not being able to work and lack of income, they said it was better for me to have a contact order untill I get on my feet and more stable. So after being battling with homeless, berefment and loosing my son to non of my own faults I'm still getting kicked down by his dad. We had a arrangement where I could have him more than a court order allowed but now he has decided to spite my son and cut my hours with him just before mediation and another court case. I don't know where to go from here..... Can anyone help?


Jodi - posted on 09/18/2012




You need to get a new court order if you want more than the court ordered visitation. He can't be forced to allow you more contact without it. You mention that you have mediation and another court case, if they are coming up soon, then apply for more access.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms