cry depressed me

Holli - posted on 10/17/2012 ( 4 moms have responded )




my child father want help me with anything yet he keeps taking trip to vegas and d.c when i ask for some money he ask me do i thnk money goes on trees i just dont get it his name is Robert LPalmore he lives in the chicago he workes every day and he works out on the street on north ave at the beganing he was all good but after i to him i was preg he ran off like a lil boi i get so mad at him i to him i was going to put him on child support he laugh at me and said he would quit his job and i would not get any money i have lost all respect for this 'man ' because he is not a man at all .what do i do


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 10/17/2012




Holli, take him to court, get support ordered. That's the only way you'll accomplish anything.

Oh, and like Dove said, take his full name and location down. We don't encourage that here

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms