Custody and child support

Ashley - posted on 11/05/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




My name is Ashley. I'm married and I've been in an extremely abusive relationship since we got married and we have a 2 year old son together. Also, my husband has had affairs and had another baby while we have been married. He just decides to take off and abandon me and our son and take off to Kentucky. We live in Virginia. I just want to know what I can do as far as custody and child support for my son. He's never physically hurt my son, but in his rages, he almost hit him in the face with candles that he was throwing at me while I was giving my son a bath. I just need some advise. Please help.


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 11/05/2013




See an attorney. You can file for separation, or divorce, and get custody/support orders in place. Please do this soon.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms