Custody Battle with my child's father "will he be able to get joint custody of our 1 year old child for 6 months living in a different state"

Khokolate - posted on 10/28/2012 ( 2 moms have responded )




Hello everyone i have a question about custody and being out of state. so my child just turned a year old my child's father is moving back to PA and wants to get joint custody of our child,, he wants to have our child live with him 6 months out of the year(in PA) then i have our child the next 6 months(i live in CA). So i was wondering if anyone else been through something like this & do you think a judge will grant him 6 months for our child to live out there with him & then with me for 6 months here. if anyone knows i would really appreciate your input please & thank you!


View replies by

Michelle - posted on 10/28/2012




nope one of you would get primary care and custody and the other would get access and visitation.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms