custody/child support


View replies by

Ev - posted on 11/12/2013




Your lawyer is right on that. He should have reasonable contact information for the children. Changing the phone number if it is the only phone is in violation of his connection with the kids. If you can afford to do so get a home phone that is used only for him to call the kids and you. Then you would not have to give him the cell phone number if that is what you currently have.

Senayet - posted on 11/12/2013




I changed my phone number because my exhusband keeps harrassing me. Nothing to do with the kids. I told my lawyer she says i cant do that. He has to have contact. Im tired of the threats. The cops dont help. Should i just get a new lawyer.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms