custody issues.

Deana - posted on 04/27/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have a 12 yr old son who has autism and epliepsy. I recently moved to scotland to be near my 26yr old daughter for support as his dad did nothing to help. He has been staying with her temporarily while i get a house sorted. I am now in a position to have him live with me but he keeps saying"dont have to". They havent encouraged him to stay with me and many times when ive asked for time with him they have some excuse as to why i cant. I have full legal custody of him. Can they keep him like this? What do i have to do to get my son back. They have brainwashed him. I am grateful for the help they have given me but now they wont give him back. They should be encouraging him to spend time in what should be his home, shouldnt they?? Is this kidnap??


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 04/27/2015




I would say that you would need to ask the authorities in Scotland. If it were my daughter keeping my son, I'd have her arrested, but I'm in the US.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms