custody issues-visitation issues

Dana - posted on 12/05/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




8yr old son has complained about dad mistreating him. what to do? son at point where he doesnt want to go with dad. I have not sent son protecting son called cps have had many problems with dad in past. i need help and pointers can anyone help please call 210 365-4424 thanks


Jodi - posted on 12/05/2013




Take your son to see a psychologist or some form of qualified therapist. If he is being mistreated and can talk to them about it, they have an obligation to act upon that information and because you are not there influencing the discussion with the therapist in any way, it can be evidence in court.

I would also recommend you remove your phone number from your post. People can look you up and find where you live just from a phone number. You shouldn't give it out freely on an international public website.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms