custody problem

User - posted on 01/29/2016 ( 2 moms have responded )




Okay I have this one friend who just had a baby three weeks again and she went back with her first baby daddy and he put his name a the baby she just had birth certificate and now he is threatening her to take her to court to take then both away from her becAuse she wants the biological father to be in the baby's life but the boyfriend is trying to control her when it come to the baby is there anything she can do I'm order to get him name off those paper since they shouldn't of been there in the first place like who dose she call or what papers can she file since he is not the biological father


View replies by

Dove - posted on 01/29/2016




She needs to get a lawyer and take it to court... and everything that Raye mentioned.

Raye - posted on 01/29/2016




Putting the wrong father on the birth certificate is FRAUD. To get it straightened out, she should have both men take DNA paternity tests and have the correct names put on the birth certificates. She should also get custody and visitation sorted out in court so that all parents know what their rights are and when they have access to their kids. She should also file for child support from either of the fathers that she is not currently in a relationship with.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms