Dad not giving child back after Christmas break enrolled child in new school


Jodi - posted on 01/11/2015




If you don't have any court orders stating you have custody, then he is perfectly within his rights to do this. That's not to say it is the right thing to do by the child, but he has the same rights you do. You need to talk to a lawyer, as only a court order can change this situation. If you do have court orders, what do they say?

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms