daughter wont let me see my grandbabies

Donna - posted on 11/20/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




my daughter has 2 children with a guy who has full control over her and they have 2 kids. well he has cheated on her and she is still with him, he has even said that i had tried to make a move on him and he had done the same. And she believes him, well since then i have spoke with my daughter on the phone & only when hes not around, but for the past 2 weeks i havnt been able to talk to her or my grandchildren. And they told her boyfriends sister that neither one of them had anything to say to me. So its been almost 2 months since ive seen my grandchildren, iam a good grandmother. Ive tried everything i can think of i have been demanding i have threatened to take them to court, i have been patient, i have not done anything, i have been understanding and iam at my wits end. they dont take care of the kids like they should be taken care of, my daughter has anger problems and her boyfriend is abusive. what should i do


~♥Little Miss - posted on 11/20/2014




You cannot do a thing about your daughters relationship, but you can certainly contact a lawyer in your area and petition for grandparents rights. Depending on where you live of course.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms