The Circle of Moms site will be discontinued on March 1st, 2020. Head to POPSUGAR Family's Facebook page for more community discussions.

Let's Go >>

deadbeat jailed ! now what ?

Tonya - posted on 04/04/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




So 30grand in arrears. After searching web and Facebook to find him for child support agency , three years later , with no help , he's finally caught. Serving 6 months in county jail not gonna get us the money .... What else can I do to get it ?


Jodi - posted on 04/04/2014




Wait for him to get out. If he doesn't have it, he doesn't have it. You are just going to have to learn to not rely on receiving it. I'm not sure how anyone clocks up $30,000 in child support, it sounds excessive to me, but unless he has a job, there's not much you can do.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms