dear mothers when i was pregnant my man and i were separated so i didn't knew that i was pregnant , so i forward myself to another man and finally i found out that i was pregnant of my first man and now my son bears the surname of this other man. Actually, the biological father of my son and i are married and i want to know how to change the surname of my son i.e put the surname of his father on all the documents such as birth certificate, as my son is now aged 10 years. Is there a way out of this???


Michelle - posted on 06/05/2014




Depending on where you are you would probably need a DNA test done and then you need to go to court to get the paperwork changed.
You would be better off seeing a lawyer to ask what is needed where you are.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms