deleting post

This conversation has been closed to further comments


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 06/12/2012




Your husband needs to be pursuing this. You don't. Yes, you want to help, but you have no legal leg to stand on. He needs to be in contact with his attorneys, he needs to be pushing for more solid arrangements.

You can support him, but that's about it. The most I could do for my hubby was to look up phone numbers and give him a basic idea of where to start (he was shy and uncomfortable dealing with confrontation) I never said a word, nor attempted to intervene.

I don't think she's right, btw

Louise - posted on 06/12/2012




It seems prety selfish of her to move away when father and son love each other and have a good relationship. Maybe she wants her new husband to assume that role with the child so this is her way of cutting him out of the childs life. If I were you I would seek legal advice. I am sure there is something that can be done to make sure the father gets to see his son and guarantee visiting rights.

You are right to keep out of it where the mother is concerned, you will only make things worse. All you can do is support your husband and help him put a case together. Good Luck!

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms