Schcara - posted on 10/11/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




My husband i an has been married for 4 years but we had separated for about two months. So doing or separation he met this young gurl they have beed only talking for about a month an a half. So me an my husband decided to get back together after she called him an told him she was pregnant. So to make a long story short, she had the baby in may the baby dont look like my husband or our three kids. She refuse to put him own child support or give a DNA test but my stupid husband thinks in the back of his head that the child is his. This baby situation is really destroying our marriage so what should i do.


Dove - posted on 10/11/2012




He should go to court to request a paternity test. If your marriage is going to work out it will only do so with REAL forgiveness and moving on... and that needs to happen whether the baby is his or not. None of this is the BABY'S fault and if your husband IS the father.... He should be involved physically, emotionally, and financially for the kid's sake and you would have to be able to accept that. If the baby isn't his... it'll probably be a little easier for you to forgive and move on, but it doesn't sound like you are at that point yet. I imagine it could take a LONG time. I know it would for me if I was in your shoes.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms