don't know what to do I want to change My son's last name to mines

Vannesa - posted on 01/09/2015 ( no moms have responded yet )




How can I change my Son's last name to mines? I haven't seen their father since 2008 he wasn't even there when my 2nd son was born....His name is on my older son's birth certificate but not on the 2nd child...he doesn't want nothing to do with my sons...I even took a DNA for both child and its came out he was the father of both!I think i have every right to give my sons my last name!!! I'm the only parent to them!!! can anyone can give me any advice? thank you

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms