Farther hasn't been seen or paid child support a little over a year.


Sarah - posted on 08/26/2016




Take his ass to court and get child support taken from his wages. As far as how to tell your child; that is tough. Do not throw him under the bus, kids are fiercely loyal to their parents (even the sucky ones) Tell him "yes it is sad that your dad can't be part of your life right now, I bet he misses you and let's hope he can be back soon" If this guy is really out of the picture, then approach it that way; "Dad just can't be your dad right now, I love you enough for both of us" However the money? That is between you, him and the court.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms