Father back

Topacio - posted on 09/20/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




My son is now three years old hsi father was abusive. He has met his father for the first time in his three years. He was calling his brothers father daddy. But just recently me and my youngest sons father have seperated since he kicked me in the back of my head. Now my oldest has recently started saying that Daddy doesnt want to see me anymore (talking about his brothers father) and now that his real father is in the picture its like he is getting attached because he misses his daddy. what do i do any advice please


Julia - posted on 09/20/2013




I would try a family counselor. If dad wants to be a father and is doing his best and doesn't present a danger I would recommend letting them build a relationship. Family counseling for the kids/your family as a group and probably individual counseling for you to help you make better choices about men. Good Luck!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms