Father of my child who is a married man now wants me back

Petrina - posted on 06/29/2016 ( 1 mom has responded )




The father of my child who waked out of my life while I was steal breastfeeding the child and got married to another woman when my child was a year and 3 months.
One year of his marriage he tempted to get me back but didn't work out.
Now this year after 8 good years of broke up, he want me back. What must i do? After that breakup I never truly fall in love or never loved anymore though I was dating I never get a serious relationship.
I am still a single lady, not interested in relationships anymore but I don't know why my love for the father of my child is not dying out of me. In fact I have strong feelings for him now that he wants to get back

Please help me!


Michelle - posted on 06/29/2016




I personally wouldn't get back with someone who left me for another woman. How could you ever trust him again? He has also been gone 8 years, you need to move on.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms