Father propblems.

Sarah - posted on 10/18/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




My son father and I have been together for 14 years and only have one child that just turned 3 in August. When I had my son I was the only one doing anything for him. Staying up at night,feeding him, changing and pretty much everything that needed to be done. This turned into angry towards his dad because he felt like it was my job. We argued a lot which lead to him leaving me with a 4 month old. He disappeared and came around when he felt like it. After a month of separation we got back together just to go though it all over again 2 years later. He started selling drugs which I wasn't OK with so I asked him to stop or leave. He left and Within a week he was living with a very young girl and her child. He completely ignored me and has had nothing to do with our son. Now he wants to be in my sons life and I'm having trouble allowing it. I have asked him so many times to see his son and he ignored me. I have my own place now, moving on in life and been raising my son on my own. What should I do when I know he is a bad influence on my son.


Ev - posted on 10/18/2014




Get a lawyer and seek out child custody, visitation and child support. This kind of life style is not good for your kid nor is it stable but you can not deny his father either.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms