Father signing over parental rights

Ashley - posted on 08/09/2013 ( 2 moms have responded )




In the state of Utah my daughters dad filled papers to sign over his parental rights his other kids mom made him fille the papers and is making him sign them over,he tells me he don't want to his three other kids are in state custody due to the mother got charged with child abuse should I agree to let him just sign over his rights or not I do not have anyone else in my life to take on his resposibilitys


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 08/09/2013




What is he getting out of signing over his rights? Does he get to stop paying child support? I'd say no, don't sign it - he is the only person who is going to benefit from it.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms