Filing for child support

Lakedra - posted on 11/26/2013 ( 3 moms have responded )




I'm 21 years old & is 7 months pregnant. I'm a single mother. I been through a lot these past months with the father of my child. When I first found out I was pregnant, he totally denied the baby. Months later, he accept his child & trying to be active with planning child's name & etc. He wasn't doing enough to support my needs during my pregnancy like feed me, attend my doctor's appointments, & financially. He would lie like he would cooperate. One minute he's there & the next he's not. He's very disrespectful & ungrateful. He deals with numerous different females continually. It's ridiculous. He tells me to just put him on child support, he don't care. What should I do?


View replies by

Michelle - posted on 11/27/2013




Why is it his responsibility to feed you? His only responsibility is to his child.
If you can't afford to support yourself then how are you going to afford a baby? You might need to think about your options here.

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 11/26/2013




So establish paternity and get court orders in place for support & visitation.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms