For my kids sack

Jolinda - posted on 07/13/2013 ( 2 moms have responded )




I am in a custody battle with my ex who is abusive to me and the kids right now he has custody because i live with my sister. I what to know how i can take my kids away from him and leave the state without him fining us and with out the hassle of the law and court.


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 07/13/2013




So you are asking how you can do this illegally then? Sorry, I'm not going to help you do something that should be the decision of the court. You don't have a right to take the children away from their father (just as he doesn't have the right to take them away from you). This decision needs to be made by the court. Get a lawyer.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms