full custody

Tamara - posted on 01/27/2015 ( 3 moms have responded )




Hey guys so my little boy who soon will be 2 has not had much contact with his father, if I don't go to where he lives & spend my money he would not see his son. He does not give me any time of help for my child me & my partner are who take care of my boy. He has said that if I was to apply for full custody that hr would be OK with that. So my question is can you guys help me out on what I should do as in to get full custody please?
Many thanks


View replies by

Ledia - posted on 01/27/2015




Best to talk to a lawyer.
Are you wanting him to sign away his rights completely so that your current partner can adopt him when you marry, or do you just want to have full guardianship and parental rights, or do you just want full time custody without visitation for the father? They are all three different things, and court procedures for each vary not only between the arrangements you are looking for, but among states and countries as well....

Ev - posted on 01/27/2015




We are not lawyers and do not know where you live so the best advice is to talk to a lawyer about it.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms