Full custody for Father?

Vanessa L - posted on 04/07/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




My fiance and I have been together a year now. He has a 19 month old child he wants to get full custody of. Lately every visitation we have had him, he has been coming with marks the past few months. Bite marks, a black eye, scratches, and now as of yesterday sever diaper rash from sitting in a wet diaper and walking in it.
We have documented everything and even have recorded phone calls and saved messages, even contacted CPS three times just from the begining of the year. CPS says nothing can be done unless she is causing the pain, which besides the diaper rash they believe the pain is coming from her four year old son whom doesnt belong to my fiance.
I was wondering if this would be enough to be held in court to win full custody or not? My fiance's mom says we need to just keep at it until we have enough to where she feels she can not defend herself againt the built up evidence. But I hate seeing this poor baby go through all this :( It's very frustrating and upsetting...any advice would help.


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 04/07/2014




A family attorney needs to be consulted. Your fiance can request a review of support and custody orders at any time.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms